Identification and publication
Users of the site www.aupalaisdesprincesses.fr are informed of the identity of the various participants in the context of its creation and monitoring:
This site is published by: AU PALAIS DE L'ORIENT whose head office is located at 2 AV DE MELUN 94190 VILLENEUVE-SAINT-GEORGES.
Telephone number: 0171573951
SIRET number: 81477441000017
Intracommunity VAT number: FR66814774410
Director of publication: MME Sylvie OLLIVON BELLET
The brands and logos of the company AU PALAIS DES PRINCESSES By Anyssa appearing on the site are registered trademarks and logos. Any total or partial reproduction of these brands and logos without the express authorization of the company AU PALAIS DE L'ORIENT is prohibited.
Accommodation is provided by the company OVH whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
Telephone number of the host 08 203 203 63 – indigo number (0.118 €/min).
When consulting the website, cookies may be used to process data relating to your browsing experience. This data is used to improve our services and use of the website.
By continuing to browse the website, you accept the use of the following cookies:
Cookies used for the proper functioning of the site: memorize display preferences (display parameters, languages) for your future visits, access to your personal account if the site has a members area, display of interactive maps and linking pages together to ensure smooth navigation.
Audience measurement cookies: They allow us to create page traffic statistics by measuring the number of visits to each of them, to improve our service and detect malfunctions.
Social cookies: Content sharing by site users can be done using third-party applications such as “Facebook”, “Twitter” or “Linkedin”. Therefore, the social networks providing the sharing tool are likely to identify you using their own cookies.
reCAPTCHA cookies: We use the reCAPTCHA service of Google Inc. (Google) to protect form entries on your site. This service is used to differentiate human input from automated abuse. This involves sending the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service. For this purpose, your data will be communicated to Google and used by their services. However, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union – or in other states that are part of the Agreement on the European Economic Area – and will thus be anonymous.
To disable cookies, you can perform the actions below:
You can completely disable cookies in your browser. In this case our site will no longer function normally but you will still be able to perform basic actions.
1/ if you use the Internet Explorer browser
– In Internet Explorer, click on the “Tools” button, then “Internet Options”.
– Under the Privacy tab move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, then click OK.
2/ if you use the Firefox browser
– Go to the “Tools” menu of the browser then select the “Options” menu
– Click on the “privacy” tab, uncheck the “Accept cookies” box then click OK.
3/ if you use the Safari browser
– In your browser, choose the “Edit” menu then select “Preferences”.
– Click on “Confidentiality”.
– Set the “Block cookies” setting to “Always” then click OK.
4/ if you use the Google Chrome browser
– Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
– Select “Settings”.
– Click “Show advanced settings”.
– In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content Settings” button.
– In the “Cookies” section, select “Prohibit all sites from storing data” and check the “Block cookies and third-party site data” box, then click OK.
Protection of private life
– What personal data is collected:
If our site does not offer user accounts, then no personal registration of its visitors is made for the simple consultation of the pages. However, for the creation of an account or the use of a contact form, online payment, you may be asked to provide personal data (first name, last name, email, telephone, address, etc.) which is mandatory. of its data is specified to you using an asterisk.
Your IP address may also be collected to help us detect unwanted comments and/or reviews.
– Data is collected during the following actions:
- The creation and use of a personal account,
- Carrying out an online transaction (appointment request, reservation request using a contact form),
- Use of the contact form, guestbook and/or comments,
- Browsing the website and viewing pages,
– Content embedded from other sites:
The pages of this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other sites behaves the same as if the visitor went to that other site.
– How long is your data kept?
If you have been required to create a user account, or use a contact or reservation form, your data is stored for a maximum period of 3 years from the last contact and/or trace of activity on your account.
If you have carried out an online transaction, the data from your orders are kept during the execution of the latter and for the period necessary for evidentiary purposes and dispute management.
– Who do we share your data with?
Your data is not shared with any third parties and partner companies.
– How can I exercise my right to modify and delete my data?
In accordance with the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have the rights of access, rectification, erasure, opposition to or limitation of the processing of your data, and withdrawal of your consent. You can make your request directly using the contact form on the website.
Date of last update
The last update of these legal notices, confidentiality policy and conditions of use are dated 01/12/2002.